AN - Living English - See You Again


AN - Living English - See You Again

Episode 42 - Transcript
ANNE, DAVID and his family fly home.

ANNE
Well, I guess this is it. Sarah, thankyou so much for all your help, and for your kindness.

SARAH
Please don’t mention it. And thankyou for trusting me to be your business partner.

ANNE
And my friend. I’ll be thinking of you all the time.

DAVID
I want to thank you too Sarah, for being so kind to my sister and looking after her so well. I’ll be thinking of you too.

SARAH
Thankyou. It was great to meet you. And you too Rose. I hope everything goes well in Singapore.

ROSE
I’m looking forward to meeting David’s parents. I hope they like me.

SARAH
I’m sure they will. I’ll be expecting a postcard from you Anne, so you’d better send me one.

STEVE
And I’ll be waiting for a postcard too.

ANNE
I’ll be counting the days until you come to Singapore.

ANNOUNCEMENT
Attention please! This is the final call for Singapore Airlines flight SQ452 direct to Singapore. Could all passengers for this flight go immediately to gate lounge 3.

ANNE
Goodbye. See you soon.

SARAH
Goodbye.

STEVE
I’ll see you soon.

SARAH
Goodbye ROSE. Good luck. And you too David.

SARAH / DAVID /SARAH
Bye. Seeya. Bye.

JOHN
Wait! I’ve found him. I’ve found your brother!

STEVE
What. Another one?

THE END
External Link:
AN - Living English - See You Again